Thirteen CF Programs were recruited for the first wave of the Learning Network in July of 2016 and another 13 CF Programs were recruited for wave two in May of 2017. The programs listed below are currently participating in the Learning Network and each team includes at least one parent or person with CF on their team to collaborate on this initiative. Additionally, we have a team of Community Innovators, parents and people with CF who are organizing their improvement ideas and using QI methodology to grow the number of community members who are equipped and enabled with the skills they need to create and sustain strong care partnerships.
Benefits of Participation for people with CF and their families include:
● Participating/leading improvement initiatives tailored to you
● Connection to a network of people committed to the strategic implementation, testing and spread of innovative solutions that have the potential to improve health and care
● Developing as a leader within the CF community
● Partnership with a strong community of parent & patient leaders committed to sharing and learning
● Improving engagement and connection within your care team and community
● Learning and sharing across chronic conditions
Benefits of Participation for CF Programs include:
● Opportunities to partner with people with CF and families to co-design and test innovations to transform CF Care
● CME / CNE credit for participation in Learning Network events
● Quality Improvement training and mentoring
● Opportunities to conduct and publish research
● Opportunities to collaborate with peers from other CF programs
● Access to curated tools and resources to support testing
● Real time data support with analysis fed back in a timely fashion to enhance improvement opportunities
● Maintenance of Certification credit
meet our 2018 network leadership team
The role of the Network Leadership Team is to plan and develop the content of the learning network curriculum, review the goals of participating programs and drive improvement at each program. Additionally they monitor system metrics and suggest improvements as needed.
Former Network Leadership Team Members
The CF Learning Network is supported through a grant from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The project is housed at the James M. Anderson Center for Health Systems Excellence at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
Become a Partner
If you are interested in becoming a part of the CF Learning Network or just learning more, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.